Dragon Riders of Berk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRB is a RPG site made for those who love dragons, and love to ride dragons. It is mostly based after HTTYD, but other fandoms that have dragons are accepted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ChatBox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

ChatBox Rules Empty
PostSubject: ChatBox Rules   ChatBox Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:41 pm

• No Advertising Don't advertise your forums in the chatbox. It's extremely rude, and those who do it three times will receive a ban from the chatbox of a time decided by staff.

• Don't be hurtful towards others Everybody is here because they like to RP. Nobody wants to be yelled at or insulted. So just don't do it.

• Links Are allowed, providing they lead to something that is not your own site. Or advertising another person's

• BBCode THIS works in the chatbox. Please don't abuse it, or we'll have to ban you. If it's super big, it's considered spam.

• Illegal Content I know we live in different countries, but you can tell if something is wrong or not. Sexual themes, murder contemplation, etc; are not allowed for obvious reasons. Keep it PG 13, please. I don't care if you're 16, or an adult. Some people on here might be 10, and have no desire to see that.

• Spam Don't spam the chatbox. It allows it down, and irritates the other members. If spamming for a certain person gets out of control, you will be banned.

Back to top Go down
https://thedragonriders.rpg-board.net

ChatBox Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Riders of Berk :: Village Square :: Rules-
Jump to: